All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is especially important w with Kim Il Sung's death, the ending of the nuclear crisis between North Korea and the United States, and the obscured emergence of a successor regime ostensibly headed by Kim Il Jong, Sung's son. Suh's book investigates the impact of Kim Il Sung on the history and politics of North Korea and what his death will mean for the future of the country and its relations with the rest of the world.
- Author BiographyDae-Sook Suh is the director of the Center for Korean Studies at the University of Hawaii.
- Author(s)Dae-Sook Suh
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication12/04/1995
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleStudies of the Weatherhead East Asian Institute
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note40 halftones; 2 maps
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.