All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionA look at the artist's creative process, 'Kim Parker Home' shows how anyone can create an 'interior garden' in their home. A designer with an exuberant style, Parker combines her own floral prints with unconventional flea market finds, fashionable antiques and unusual modern pieces.
- Author BiographyKim Parker is an acclaimed designer and artist and the winner of numerous design awards. Her rugs are available through The Rug Company; her dinnerware and giftware collections are manufactured by Spode; and her bedding and bath collections were launched in 2004 at Bloomingdale's. She is also the author of an illustrated children's book, Counting in the Garden (2005), the inspiration for her new brand, Kim Parker Kids. She lives in New York. Albert Vecerka, born in the former Yugoslavia, has been a New York-based architectural photographer since 1998. He is represented by Esto and teaches architectural photography at City College.
- Author(s)Kim Parker
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Out-of-print date06/07/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations, bw illustrations, tt illustrations, 125 colour photographs, bw photographs, 125 tt photographs
- Weight1040 g
- Width235 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.