Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFamily is the one thing we all kw about - whether family gives you strength, or breaks your heart, whether your idea of family stays steadfast through generations, or whether your family is a million miles away from kids or rosy-cheeked grannies. This book helps us think about and celebrate family moments and family members. The contents ranges from Robert Burns to Liz Lochhead, from happy babies to the death of a father. It is the fourth in the series of anthologies which provide words for important occasions ( Handfast , Handsel and Lament , also published by Polygon and the Scottish Poetry Library).
- Author BiographyHamish Whyte is a poet and publisher, with a record of editing outstanding poetry anthologies. He runs Mariscat Press, publishing poetry and is currently an Honorary Research Fellow in the Scottish Literature Department at Glasgow University. He has a new collection of poems due in 2008 from Shoestring Press. With Diana Hendry he has recently co-edited, for children, Poems United: a Commonwealth Anthology (SPL/Black & White), and with Robyn Marsack, From Saturn to Glasgow: 50 favourite poems by Edwin Morgan (SPL/Carcanet for Aye Write).
- Author(s)Hamish Whyte
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication11/03/2009
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolygon An Imprint of Birlinn Limited
- Weight231 g
- Width120 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.