All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMindfulness is t eugh... When we add kindness to mindfulness we get kindfulness, a new approach tomeditation. Kindfulness is the cause of relaxation. It brings ease to the body, to the mind, and to the world. Kindfulness allows healing to happen. So don t just be mindful, be kindful! With his trademark knack for telling engaging stories paired with step-by-step anyone-can-do-it instructions, Brahm brings alive and makes accessible powerful tools transformation. This slim, beautifully designed volume is a Quick Start guide for living a life of joy and compassion.
- Author BiographyAfter pursuing a degree in theoretical physics from Cambridge University, Ajahn Brahm, born in London as Peter Betts, headed off to a forest monastery in Thailand, where he studied under the famed meditation master Ajahn Chah for nine years starting in the mid 1970s. A Buddhist monk for over thirty years, he is now the abbot and spiritual director of the Buddhist Society of Western Australia in Perth, and he is in demand worldwide both as a spiritual teacher and as a popular speaker. He is the author of Who Ordered This Truckload of Dung?, The Art of Disappearing, and Mindfulness, Bliss, and Beyond.
- PublisherWisdom Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/03/2016
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationSomerville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWisdom Publications,U.S.
- Weight136 g
- Width114 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.68Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.