Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionGetting the most out of your Amazon Kindle fire is only a few QuickSteps away! Color diagrams and clear instructions make it simple to set up, configure, customize, and use your Kindle Fire. Follow along to easily register your Kindle Fire and connect to Wi-Fi networks. Once you're up and running, learn how to navigate Kindle books and other print content; access, transfer, obtain and listen to music; browse, download, and view videos from Amazon and explore other options such as Netflix and Hulu; get, use, and manage the newest Android apps; play games; use email and social media; surf the web; make your Kindle Fire the perfect partner for business and travel; and use Amazon's Cloud services to wirelessly backup, store, and access your most valuable data.
- Author BiographyMcGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
- Author(s)Joli Ballew
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleQuickSteps
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteill
- Weight504 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.