All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionAn engaging work that is part memoir and part argument for a more holistic approach to veterinary medicine. Dr Schoen describes how he came to respond to an animal's emotional state, as well as the physical needs he was trained as a vet to respond to. He has learned to care for animals on both the physical and emotional level and shows how both humans and animals can mutually benefit from heightened awareness and respect. The book includes moving examples and will touch anyone seeking deeper levels of awareness.
- Author BiographyDr Allen M.Schoen is one of the most sought after doctors of veterinary medicine in the United States. He lectures in conferences across the United States and is a faculty member at the Colorado State University of Veterinary Medicine.
- Author(s)Allen M. Schoen
- PublisherSouvenir Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2002
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSouvenir Press Ltd
- Width241 mm
- Height161 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.