All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKinetic studies have traditionally being extremely useful in characterizing several physical and chemical phemena in organic, irganic and metallic systems. It provides valuable qualitative, quantitative and kinetic information on phase transformations, solid state precipitation, crystallization, oxidation and decomposition. Unfortunately, single reference comprehensively presents nisothermal kinetic analysis method for the study of complex processes, determining the actual mechanism and kinetic parameters. This book provides a new method for nisothermal kinetics and its application in heterogeneous solid state processes. In the backdrop of limitations in existing methods, the book presents a brief review of the widely used isothermal and nisothermal kinetic analysis methods.
- Author BiographyPritam Deb is currently Associate Professor at Tezpur University (Central University), India and also holds concurrent position of Max Planck Fellow at the Max Planck Institute for Eisenforschung, Germany. He received his PhD from Jadavpur University. Dr. Deb is recipient of several national and international accolades which include DAE Young Scientist Research award, ISCA Young Scientist award, MRSI Young Scientist award, BHUMET Golden Jubilee fellowship. Dr. Deb has published over 40 peer-refereed research papers and delivered over 25 invited talks at various conferences during the last 5 years. In addition, three patents and two software copyrights are also credited to him. He has published one book with McGraw Hill and edited one special volume of Indian Journal of Physics.
- Author(s)Pritam Deb
- PublisherSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Date of Publication04/12/2013
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Materials
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.