Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.45Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionPrimitive Judaism is the earliest system of thought that sought to explain the concepts of divinity, humanity, and life on the planet. What's more, it is Moses who deserves the credit for the systematization of basic, primitive Tanakian Judaism. In King David's Naked Dance, author Allan Russell Juriansz defines the primitive theology of Tanakian Judaism that obeys the Tanak as the sole can of the Hebrew people. A sequel to Juriansz' first book-The Fair Dinkum Jew, which calls for a reformation in Israel and worldwide Jewry-King David's Naked Dance sends a message to the Hebrew people to relearn Tanakian Judaism and live by it. Using the writing of several Talmudic rabbis and Jewish reformers, Juriansz presents a discussion of the Tanak as the only sacred can and shows its messages of the work of God to create, redeem, and glorify His world and His people. King David's Naked Dance calls for the world's Jewry and Israel to unite in the primitive Judaism, a splendid redemptive religion that needs to be embraced, defended, and propagated.
- Author(s)Allan Russell Juriansz
- Date of Publication17/07/2013
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight826 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.