All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first in a fun new series - 'Brilliantly original and hilarious ...it's nearly as good as one of my books' David Walliams. 'One for fans of Horrid Henry and Tom Gates' The Guardian Edwin isn't an ordinary boy. He is a king, with a throne, and his own suit of armour and a castle with secret passages and everything. Every Friday, King Edwin spends all his money on chocolate for the peasants. But when the money runs out, Edwin finds himself in a fix. Cue the arrival of evil Emperor Nurbison, in his pointy-collared black cloak and accompanied by scary striding music. He has had his eye on Edwin's kingdom for a while and intends to use the peasants' unhappiness to his advantage! When the emperor builds a fake dragon out of a cow, green crepe paper, furry monster velty slippers and two birthday cake candles, to scare the peasants, Edwin kws it's time to come up with the first sneaky plan he's ever had in his life ...
- Author BiographyAndy Riley is a highly successful cartoonist and comedy scriptwriter. TV writing credits include HBO's Veep, Gangsta Granny, Robbie the Reindeer, Little Britain and Black Books. Film credits include The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists and Gnomeo and Juliet. His bestselling books include The Bunny Suicides series.
- Author(s)Andy Riley
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleKing Flashypants
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Weight440 g
- Width155 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.70Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.15Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.50Trending at AU $45.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.