Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionKing George's Favorite Watch is a story about a family heirloom. King George, who was the ruler of Merci Valley, inherited everything from his father just as his dad did from his grandfather. Although he inherited numerous things, the most precious was a beautiful watch that he wore almost every day. George loved this watch so very much. As a young man George could t wait until the day he became king. He knew this beautiful heirloom would become his very own. Even as a young boy, his admiration for the watch was so great that he asked his father if he could wear it every day. His father would respond, -No, I wouldn't want you to accidentally break it.- One day while King George was wearing his favorite watch, out of where, it stopped. He called for the best watchmaker in the kingdom to come to the castle with hopes of restoring it for him. Unluckily, the watchmaker ran into a problem. King George was very sad that it was he who ended his family's heirloom. The watch had been in his family for three generations, and he broke it. The queen tried everything in her power to cheer him up, but the king was still very sorrowful every time he thought about what he'd done. So Queen Myra commenced her search to try and acquire the watchmaker who created this beautiful watch decades ago for King George's great-grandfather.
- Author(s)Momma Daisy
- Date of Publication11/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.