Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThrough contextual analysis and by reassessing the chronicle evidence, Graham E. Seel presents a compelling reevaluation of the reign of King John. Each chapter features a timeline and includes both narrative and contextual analysis, and the volume also offers maps, diagrams and useful study questions. With its thought-provoking analysis of the key issues of King John's reign, such as the loss of the French territories, British achievement, Magna Carta, relations with the church, and civil war, 'King John: An Underrated King' presents an engaging argument for rehabilitating the reputation of King John.
- Author BiographyGraham E. Seel studied history at the University of St Andrews, 1982-1986. From there he proceeded to Cambridge University where he undertook a PGCE, for which he was awarded a Distinction. He has published widely on English history, and he is currently Head of History at St Paul's School, London.
- Author(s)Graham E. Seel
- PublisherAnthem Press
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleAnthem Perspectives in History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnthem Press
- Content Note15+ bw figures and maps
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.