Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $14.14
About this product
- Description'There are fewer greater pleasures in a reader's life than witnessing a writer whose work they have enjoyed reached a new plateau in their storytelling skills, and such is the case here...Broaddus delivers in a voice that both whispers and roars and cant be igred' - Bram Stoker and International Horror Guild Award-winner Gary A. Braunbeck. 'Maurice Broaddus' writing creates a dangerous and authentic mood. The language is fierce and evokes the gritty realism of life on the streets...For some, King Maker is going to be the best read of 2010' - FantasyLiterature.com. ' King Maker is a fascinating vel...[and] should be on every SF fan's shelf' - Adam Christopher.
- Author BiographyMaurice Broaddus graduated in 1993 from Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis and holds a Bachelor's of Science degree in Biology. He works as an environmental toxicologist for a local firm, Commonwealth Biomonitoring. He comes from a family that includes several practicing obeah (think: Jamaican voodoo) people, but is now the facilitator for the church, The Dwelling Place. He is married with two children. His areas of interests includes religious studies, folklore, and myths. His previous book was the novella <i>Orgy of Souls</i>, written with Wrath James White. He says he only wants to get famous enough to be able to snub people at horror conventions. The author lives in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Author(s)Maurice Broaddus
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication07/10/2010
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleAngry Robot
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAngry Robot
- Out-of-print date04/07/2014
- Weight204 g
- Width106 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.