All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing kings of the Old Testament as character studies, Steve Farrar examines the critical role a father plays in preparing his son to become a godly man. What separated the good kings from the bad kings was a father who made time commitments to mentor his son, by modeling biblical manhood. Do you want your son to become a man of regal character? Then this book is for you!
- Author BiographySTEVE FARRAR (California State, Western Seminary, Dallas Theological Seminary) is the founder and chairman of Men s Leadership Ministries and a speaker for these and other conferences and events around the country, including Promise Keepers. Steve is the author of King Me, How to Ruin Your Life by Forty, Point Man, and God Built. The Farrars have three grown children and currently reside in suburban Dallas, Texas. For more information, visit www.stevefarrar.com.
- Author(s)Steve Farrar
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/11/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.