All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.99
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.66
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe sixth entry in David Baldacci's best-selling detective series, King and Maxwell finds the former Secret Service agents in the middle of a geopolitical mess after they nearly run over a teenage boy named Tyler. What starts as an investigation into a father's death quickly escalates into a military and political nightmare. What happened to the 4,800 lbs of Army cargo Tyler's father was responsible for, and was he involved in the hijacking? Meanwhile, someone is leaking secrets to a political blogger. The stakes get higher, and deadlier, as Michelle Maxwell and Sean King attempt to untangle the web of secrets. Whether you're just picking up Baldacci's detective thriller series King and Maxwell for the first time or you're a longtime fan, this analysis will serve as a companion into the complexities of the vel. King and Maxwell is rife with political intrigue, exploring themes such as transparency in government, the real cost of war, and the power of techlogy. This analysis will give you the insight needed to navigate the murky political waters alongside the detectives. Enhance your reading enjoyment by understanding the themes, motifs, and ideas underlying the plot of King and Maxwell.
- Date of Publication10/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight51 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.