Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.25Trending at AU $33.75
- AU $44.95Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.89
- AU $7.96Trending at AU $12.58
- AU $33.83Trending at AU $39.29
- AU $13.89Trending at AU $14.31
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $29.74
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the master of the barbecue tongs comes a bumper collection of approximately 200 of Ross Dobson's favourite recipes for the grill and hotplate. This comprehensive compilation draws together the best of Ross's -nsense barbecuing guides Fired Up, More Fired Up and Fired Up Vegetarian as well as selections from Grillhouse. It presents a versatile array of flavoursome and exciting recipes, ranging from a casual - but perfectly cooked - steak to a weekend feast for friends. In addition to much-loved traditional Australian classics there are dishes drawing on influences from around the globe - South East Asia, India, the Middle East, Europe and the Americas. King of the Grill caters to meatlovers and vegetarians alike, and also features recipes for breads, dips, salads and other extras to accompany your barbecue. An introductory section provides invaluable advice on types of barbecue, temperatures and cooking times, techniques and utensils. Written with wit as well as expertise, this is an entertaining must-have book that covers all your barbecuing needs.
- Author BiographyRoss Dobson is a prolific cookbook author with 13 books to his name, including Chinatown, Three Ways With, Fired Up, Grillhouse, More Fired Up and Fired Up Vegetarian.
- Author(s)Ross Dobson
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication22/10/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Weight1769 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.