All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are some truths that are inescapable, and one such truth is the necessity for harmony and disharmony in our natural world: predator and prey, humans and wildlife, nature and the forces of nature. In Jack Boudreau's ninth book, KING OF THE MOUNTAIN, he takes a deep look at the delicate balance of co-existence. He introduces us to the hunters, landowners and conservationists that have witnessed the changing world of BC's great rth. True to Jack's style, these stories are personal,humorous and sometimes tragic for both human and animal.
- Author BiographyJack Boudreau devoted his professional life to British Columbias forest industry, working as a licensed scaler, industrial first-aid attendant and forest fire fighter mostly with the Ministry of Forests. Jack has always been an avid lover of the outdoors and shares his perspective as mountain climber, fisherman and naturalist in King of the Mountain and his previous eight BC bestsellers: Whitewater Devils , Trappers & Trailblazers , Sternwheelers & Canyon Cats , Crazy Mans Creek , Grizzly Bear Mountain , Wilderness Dreams , Mountains, Campfires & Memories and Wild & Free . Jack now lives in High River, Alberta, where he spends his time writing.
- Author(s)Jack Boudreau
- PublisherCaitlin Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationSaint George
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCaitlin Press
- Content Note40 b/w photos
- Weight328 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.