All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.07Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionWhen we pray Your Kingdom Come , what do we mean? Local neighbourhoods everywhere are affected by global changes, including the death of a single religious vision, shifting work and family patterns, and widespread scepticism. Violence and tension are rising. There is a way forward. Churches are taking a lead in community cohesion and transformation. If we are faithful, the future is full of hope. Duncan outlines a Kingdom approach affecting every area of community life. From housing to healthcare, from citizenship to crime prevention, ordinary Christians and local churches have a vital role to play. This is a manifesto for social transformation, peppered with examples from across the Western world.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Duncan is the Founder and Director of Church and Community. He is on the Board of Spring Harvest and is the Senior Pastor of Gold Hill Baptist Church. He regularly helps the British government and other groups to understand the role of church in society. He is deeply committed to serving the poor and excluded. Malcolm is a passionate communicator and over the past ten years has regularly written, broadcast, taught and lectured on the themes of mission and Christian engagement with society.
- Author(s)Malcolm Duncan
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMonarch Books
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.