All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $87.94
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.15
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.66
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.12
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.03
About this product
- DescriptionWe live in a strange and turbulent time. The recession continues to deepen, layoffs increase, unemployment rises, costs inflate, and morale sinks. Political lines are drawn and ideological arguments abound. Every day more and more churches are closing their doors. Truly, the enemy has done a masterful job at getting God's people to focus on the world around them, and disengage from the command of Christ to make disciples. Our nation desperately needs godly men to take a stand for righteousness, men who don spiritual armor and live for His glory, men who live as warriors of light working daily to advance His kingdom. Unfortunately, the church is t doing well, and men are at the heart of this problem. The Church needs faithful Kingdom Warriors: men fully equipped for worship, work, and war. This book is a call for the church to help men become strong men in Christ. Men who worship the King, work for His glory, and are t afraid to face the battles of life with a band of church brothers. If we are to become serving men of God that make a difference in the world, the church must do a better job of equipping men. Worship, work, and war are three critical areas for helping the average guy in church move from being an uninvolved spectator to a warring kingdom soldier. A Kingdom Warrior is a committed disciple of Jesus Christ who lives for his King every day. He continually worships as part of a life steeped in sensing God's presence and drawing on God's power. He labors at work showing an example of wholehearted obedience with a growing spirit of excellence; he is working for the Lord and t for men. He supports and defends the gospel of Christ by growing as a war-fighter, vigilant on watch and fully equipped for battle. What would the American church look like if all of its men were fully equipped for worship, work, and war? What would your church look like? If you have a heart for seeing God's men make a difference in the world, join us in forcefully advancing His kingdom.
- Author BiographyBrad is the President of Kingdom Warrior Ministries. Before starting this ministry, he served as the director of men's ministry in his home church and throughout the Pacific Northwest for his denomination. While formerly in the U.S. military, Brad performed as Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors for the Yokosuka Japan Christian Serviceman's Center, and spent fifteen years making disciples while laboring in the Navigators. He is a retired U.S. Navy Senior Chief Petty Officer. He holds a B.S. from Excelsior College, Albany, New York, and an M.T.S. and D.Min. from Columbia Evangelical Seminary (CES), Buckley, Washington. In addition Brad serves as an advisory member on the CES board of regents. After spending ten years growing and leading a successful men's ministry in a local church, Brad felt God calling him to turn over the reigns and expand his sphere of influence to include helping other churches. Kingdom Warrior (www.KingdomWarrior.net) is the result of that calling. As an NCMM certified men's ministry coach, Brad helps local pastors and men's ministry leaders design, implement, and evaluate an effective ministry to and through their men. In addition Kingdom Warrior partners with Iron Sharpens Iron (www.IronSharpensIron.net) to produce a regional equipping men's conference. Brad is a frequent speaker and seminar presenter in local churches. He and his wife Marianne reside near Tacoma, WA.
- Author(s)Dr Brad Stewart
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.