All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.16Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionLeave your expectations at the tavern door as Kingdoms and Curses turns classical storylines upside down. Who knew the Chosen One could be a hideous bastard? Or that a bunch of weeping women could force the Warrior King to flee his own castle? Wit and humor take center stage in this heroic fantasy book where fate jests with those who seek to control their fortunes. Listen to several lives unfold with tragic folly as destiny's curse echoes down several generations. Let us lead you on a journey that tells lies about who we really are.
- Author BiographyMichelle McCollyer adventures around in the Santa Cruz Mountains with her husband and two little girls. She has done a couple things that she's proud of, and this is one of them. She hopes, one day, to have happy wrinkles and crazy hair like Einstein.
- Author(s)Michelle McCollyer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.