All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
About this product
- DescriptionAs the world becomes less certain and threats to business continue to increase in both type and magnitude, the need for organisations to own a crisis management plan has become more important. This Guide has been prepared by Kingfell, a UK based fire and risk engineering company, to provide a framework to the formulation of such a plan. It combines the results of research by Kingfell, together with ideas introduced by Paul Bryant, Kingfell's founder. Prior to the formulation of an effective crisis management plan, it is worthwhile assessing the risks affecting an organisation and how they could lead to crises. Threat assessment and analysis is included in the Guide. The Guide is designed for international use and for any type of organisation. It is written in an inclusive style for specialists and n-specialists alike. As the saying goes Be prepared .... it could happen to you!
- Author BiographyPaul Bryant is a British fire strategist, chartered engineer and business entrepreneur. He started his career in the fire insurance industry before joining London Underground in the 1990s as Head of Fire Engineering. He formed Kingfell in 1995 and grew it to a fire one-stop-shop multi-million pound business, combining fire and risk consultancy with systems engineering. He also introduced crisis management to the list of services. Paul divested his interests in systems in 2011 and now concentrates on building a fire and risk business for complex environments with bases in UK, Bulgaria and the United States.
- Author(s)MR Paul Bryant
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.