All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis five-level graded reading series, launched in January 2012, is sure to grip children's interest. Developed with literacy experts, the series will guide young readers as they build confidence and fluency in their literacy skills and progress towards reading alone.
- Author BiographyChris Oxlade is an experienced author of information books for children. Chris was trained in civil engineering and has written or contributed to titles on science, technology, sports and hobbies, from encyclopedia articles to fun activity books.
- Author(s)Chris Oxlade
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Reading Age8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.