All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionWith their sharp teeth, legendary speed, and menacing reputation, sharks are a perennial n-fiction favorite, and this book delivers an amazing array of information and stunning photography on all aspects of shark biology. From their amazing adaptations to their hunting, breeding, and threats to their habitat and survival, shark lovers will find answers to all their key questions as they progress. The introduction of primary and secondary text, in the form of captions and callouts helps build new reading skills, and the substantial glossary helps readers grow their vocabulary as they devour this fascinating subject. LEVEL 4 - READING ALONE (cyan) Extent: 32pp, words per page: up to 100 Sentence structure and vocabulary will be more varied with a wider range of sentence types, vocabulary and punctuation. Includes glossary and index.
- Author BiographyANITA GANERI is the author of the Award-winning book Horrible Geography. She is currently residing at West Yorkshire, England with her family. She was born in Calcutta India and her family immigrated to Europe. She attended primary and secondary school in England. Anita has spent many years working for publishers both as an editor and a foreign rights manager. She has published over 100 books.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleKingfisher Readers - Level 4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width151 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.