All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.23
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $23.53
About this product
- DescriptionLEVEL 5 - READING FLUENTLY (yellow)At this level there will be a more sophisticated range of sentences, vocabulary and language features. Includes glossary and index.From ancient land explorations to modern day space and deep-sea expeditions, this nfiction reader is filled with fascinating adventures. Fluent readers will learn about the success, failures, and hardships of history's most famous explorers and their expeditions. The glossary, index, and intricate drawings and vivid photos reinforce the specialized vocabulary and material, making it easy for kids to navigate their way through the content.
- Author BiographyChris Oxlade is an experienced author of information books for children. He has written more than 200titles on science, technology, geography, sports, and hobbies.
- Author(s)Chris Oxlade
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleKingfisher Readers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Weight454 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.