All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionWhile most kw of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s sweeping dream of equality and freedom for all, what many do t realize is just how keenly focused he was on ecomic issues, particularly in his later years. Dr. King believed without ecomic opportunity, we do t have the chance to pursue happiness. It was, in fact, while planning the Poor People's March, a dramatic stand on ecomic issues, that his voice was forever silenced. In his final book, Dr. King posed the question, where do we go from here? The answer lies in Kingomics, a 21st-century interpretation of his ecomic vision translated through the eyes of Dr. Rodney Sampson, a globally established ecomic invator, business developer, and highly successful serial entrepreneur. With 12 currencies (including service, invation, and reciprocity), Sampson takes pertinent ideas from the life and works of Dr. King and, by combining them with real-life experiences, produces a guide through which one can realize their full potential and personal power. Success does t discriminate, and the road map to it is contained in the pages of this revolutionary new work.
- Author BiographyA globally established economic innovator, business developer, and advisor, Rodney Sampson is also a highly successful serial entrepreneur and investor. He cofounded Multicast Media Networks, Intellect, Intellect Inspire, Mobile Currency, Legacy Opportunity Funds, and EFactor.com, the fastest growing online social networking utility for entrepreneurs and investors, worldwide. To date, nearly 1 million entrepreneurs from 165 nations have joined in EFactor.com's ranks. Over the last 15 years, his clients have generated more than $1 billion in revenue, by deftly employing his advisory, management, business development, and integrated marketing services. He is, in addition, regularly called upon to advise nations, businesses, and bishops (who lead millions of constituents around the world). Sampson holds a B.S. from Tulane University, a M.B.A. from Keller Graduate School of Management, and completed studies in the M.D. Program at the Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine. In 2010, he was consecrated to the Holy Office of Bishop, under mandate of The Old Holy Catholic Church in intercommunion with the International Bishops' Conference and Kingdom Manifestation. The recipient of an honorary D. Min. from the I.G.F. Theological Seminary in 1998, Sampson serves as a board member for numerous private sector and not-for-gain organizations. For his contributions to humanity, Sampson was awarded The Phoenix Award, the City of Atlanta's highest honor, in 2004. In direct support of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s legacy, Sampson, his wife, and a group of influencers donated more than $50,000 in 2007 to the King Papers Project, a capital campaign established to ensure that Dr. King's papers would remain in the City of Atlanta at Morehouse College for generations to come. He resides with his wife, Shanterria, and their six children in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Author(s)Rodney Sampson
- PublisherBenBella Books
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationDallas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenBella Books
- Weight442 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.