Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $42.41
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.29
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionIn this brilliantly clever collection of poems about all forty-one English Kings and Queens, the Bad Kings are bad and the Good Kings are good - make mistake about it! William the Conqueror, Henry VIII ( Bluff King Hal was full of beans: He married half a dozen queens ), Queen Bess, Victoria, George VI - and ending with a tribute to Elizabeth II: Here is the Queen that everyone kws - these poems bring our monarchs unforgettably to life.
- Author BiographyBrother and sister Eleanor and Herbert Farjeon were born in London and collaborated in their writing throughout their lives, creating children's pantomimes and operettas. Eleanor published nearly seventy books, most of which were for children, including The Little Bookroom which won the Carnegie Medal and the Hans Christian Andersen Award. Eleanor also wrote the famous hymn Morning has Broken . Robin Jacques was born in London. A prolific illustrator, he worked on both books and magazines, living and working in France, Mexico and South Africa.
- Author(s)Eleanor Farjeon,Herbert Farjeon
- PublisherJane Nissen Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJane Nissen Books
- Out-of-print date06/01/2015
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robin Jacques
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest AgeAll ages
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.