All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionRejecting simplified tions of 'civilizational clashes', this book argues for a new perspective on Hindu, Muslim, and colonial power relations in India. Using archival sources from London, Delhi, and Hyderabad, the book makes use of interviews, private family records and princely-colonial records uncovered outside of the archival repositories.
- Author BiographyBENJAMIN COHEN is an Assistant Professor of History at the University of Utah, USA. He teaches courses on South Asia and Asian history.
- Author(s)B. Cohen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/06/2007
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight324 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.