All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionKipling visited Japan in 1889 and 1892. No other leading English literary figure of his day spent so long in that country or wrote so fully about it. Kipling's newspaper dispatches from Japan were described by the great Japalogist Basil Han Chamberlain as 'the most graphic even penned by a globetrotter'. These vivid pen-pictures, together with Kipling's other writings about Japan, are w collected by Sir Hugh Cortazzi and George Webb, carefully edited with an introduction and Notes. First published in 1988, this title is part of the Bloomsbury Academic Collections series.
- Author BiographyGeorge Webb is Editor of the 'Kipling Journal'.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- Series TitleBloomsbury Academic Collections: Japan
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight356 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byGeorge Webb,Hugh Cortazzi
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.