All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its 4th edition, Kirklin/Barratt-Boyes Cardiac Surgery remains your indispensable source for definitive, state-of-the-art answers on every aspect of adult and pediatric cardiac surgery. This dynamic medical reference thoroughly and systematically covers the full range of new and classic surgical procedures - including the latest alternate and minimally invasive surgical techniques - and presents the up-to-date clinical evidence you need to make effective management decisions.
- Author(s)Eugene H. Blackstone,Frank L. Hanley,James K. Kirklin,Nicholas T. Kouchoukos
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 1290 illustrations (325 in full color)
- Edition Statement4th edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.