All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>Tuck someone in with a kiss good night.</b> It was a dark and stormy night on Plum Street. In the little white house, Mrs. Bear was putting Sam to bed. Outside, the wind blows and the rain comes down. Inside, it is Sam's bedtime. Mrs. Bear reads him a story, tucks him in, and brings him warm milk. Are you ready w, Sam? she asks. I'm waiting, he says. What else does Sam need before going to sleep? Could Mrs. Bear have forgotten a kiss?
- Author BiographyAmy Hest is the author of many books, including WHEN JESSIE CAME ACROSS THE SEA, winner of the Christopher Medal and illustrated by P. J. Lynch, and IN THE RAIN WITH BABY DUCK, winner of the BOSTON GLOBE - HORN BOOK Award and illustrated by Jill Barton. She says that she was inspired by her own son, Sam. When Sam was small he knew countless ways to keep me in his room at bedtime, she remembers. Anita Jeram is the illustrator of the best-selling GUESS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU by Sam McBratney. She is also the author-illustrator of BUNNY, MY HONEY and ALL TOGETHER NOW. About KISS GOOD NIGHT, she says it reminds her of when the children and I are comfortable and safe, tucked up snug in bed, listening to the rain outside the window and everything around seems to glow with the warmth.
- Author(s)Amy Hest
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width203 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anita Jeram
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.