Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $5.49+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by diana62310
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe rules of marriage . . . according to Miss Annabel EssexA husband must be: Rich.Make that very rich. She's had eugh of leaky roofs and thread-worn clothing.English.London is the center of the civilized world, and Annabel has a passion for silk and hot water.Amiable.Good-looking would be nice, but t necessary. Same for intelligent.Isn't she lucky? She's found just the man! And her chosen spouse is thing like the impoverished Scottish Earl of Ardmore, who has thing but his gorgeous eyes, his brain--and his kisses--to recommend him.So what cruel twist of fate put her in a carriage on her way to Scotland with just that impoverished earl and all the world thinking they're man and wife? Sleeping in the same bed? Not to mention the game of words started by the earl--in which the prize is a kiss. And the forfeit . . . Well. They are almost married, after all!
- Author(s)Eloisa James
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers
- Weight191 g
- Width118 mm
- Height167 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.