All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.00
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionKiss & Sell: Writing for Advertising (Redesigned & Rekissed) is an exploration of all aspects of copywriting. The book discusses different subjects and media, from print and broadcast to interactive media, as well as tactics and strategies employed by copywriters. The text is supported by insightful interviews with leading practitioners and a wide variety of some of the most successful advertising copy ever produced. Kiss & Sell does t judge the work it uses to illustrate its various points. There are right and wrong examples. Instead, the book helps students as well as professionals to distinguish between their tastes or preferences and an objective or critical reading of the examples.
- Author BiographyRobert Sawyer worked as a copywriter, copy supervisor and creative director for over 20 years, creating advertising for global companies such as Saatchi and Saatchi. He now consults as a strategist for design firms in New York and is also a published poet and playwright.
- Author(s)Robert Sawyer
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLausanne
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintAVA Publishing SA
- Out-of-print date12/04/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight980 g
- Width224 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.