All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $89.13Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- Description* You Wanted the Best, You Got the Best! KISS is back in an all-new comic series that will appeal to longtime fans and new readers alike! * Four ordinary humans in 1920s Chicago find themselves caught up in a battle of epic proportions that will reverberate across time and space in Dressed to Kill. In A World Without Heroes, travel to a forgotten time of swords and sorcery, dragons and wizards, warriors and maidens as a once-united kingdom has become irreversibly divided. Can the Demon, Starchild, Catman, and Celestial save their world?
- Author BiographyChris Ryall is the Chief Creative Officer at IDW Publishing and the co-creator of Zombies vs Robots with Ashley Wood. Ryall has also co-created and written Groom Lake, The Colonized, The Hollows, and Onyx, and has also written adaptations of stories by Stephen King, Clive Barker, and Richard Matheson. He is also the co-author of a prose book about comics, Comic Books 101, and has written comics based on the Transformers, the band Kiss, Mars Attacks, Weekly World News, and, currently, Hasbro's Rom. Ryall and ZvR co-creator Ashley Wood were nominated for the 2006 Eisner Award for Best Short Story.
- Author(s)Chris Ryall,Tom Waltz
- PublisherIdea & Design Works
- Date of Publication18/12/2012
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea & Design Works
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width168 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Artist(s)Jamal Igle,Casey Maloney
- Interest AgeFrom 16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.