Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.02
About this product
- DescriptionWhen pragmatic Belinda explores an odd new shop on a lunch break from her job with which she has a love/hate relationship, she surprises herself when she buys a couple of spells books as a gag gift for her best friend, never realizing the changes they have in store for her own life. Working with a colorful cast of fellow employees, ranging from cowboy wanna-be Ty to the wildly inappropriate Lorna, she works to please her eagle-eyed boss and rise in her career when she unexpectedly meets handsome and older Alan Gregson, a new client who becomes both a fascination and a mystery in her life. Work, boyfriend woes and margaritas are de riguer for her and her best friend Beth, and just when when she starts to see some light on both fronts, the twists and turns come at her fast and hard. As Belinda navigates the changes in her life, she comes to realize what true love might be and how to finally make an impression on her difficult boss who has his own strange past and future problems brewing. As she struggles with the changes happening to her, she bravely moves to take her career by the reins and even help her friend in ways they never knew possible.
- Author BiographyKaren Moehr lives in Tucson, AZ with her husband and two cats. She has written several non-fiction books for marketing and small business. Kiss and Spells is her first published fiction novel. To learn more about her, visit www.karenmoehr.com.
- Author(s)Karen R Moehr
- Date of Publication20/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.