Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.47+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by greatpricedeals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKate was lissa s best friend. they ve shared everything for four years. then one night at a drunken party, Kate leaned in to kiss lissa, and lissa kissed her back. And w Kate is pretending lissa doesn t exist. Confused and alone, lissa s left questioning everything she thought she knew about herself, and about life. but with the help of a free-spirit new friend, lissa s beginning to find the strength to realize that sometimes falling in love with the wrong person is the only way to find your footing.
- Author BiographyLauren Myracle is theauthor of many popular books for teens and tweens, including New York Times bestsellers ttyl and ttfn(Abrams). She lives with her family in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Author(s)Lauren Myracle
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight213 g
- Width141 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.