All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.33
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.05
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.76
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.52
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.20
About this product
- DescriptionAfter catching their bandmates in a compromising position, sixteen-year-old Los Angeles Riley and Reid become painfully aware of the romance missing from their own lives. And so a pact is formed: they'll both try to make something happen with their respective crushes and document the experiences in a shared tebook. While Reid struggles with the moral dilemma of adopting a dog to win over someone's heart, Riley tries to make progress with Ted Callahan, who she's been obsessed with forever-His floppy hair! His undeniable intelligence! But suddenly cute guys are popping up everywhere. How did she never tice them before?! With their love lives going from 0 to 60 in the blink of an eye, Riley and Reid realize the results of their pact may be more than they bargained for.
- Author BiographyAmy Spalding grew up in St. Louis, but now lives in the better weather of Los Angeles. She received a B.A. in Advertising & Marketing Communications from Webster University, and currently works as the Digital Media Planner for an independent film advertising agency. Amy studied longform improv at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre, and can be seen performing at indie theaters around L.A. Visit her online at theamyspalding.com.
- Author(s)Amy Spalding
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight302 g
- Width213 mm
- Height158 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Interest AgeFrom 15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.