All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRegan Martin stopped believing in Christmas miracles the day she discovered her fiance was already married. The fallout cost her everything-her career, her home, and her impeccable reputation in the wine industry. But w she has a second chance with a dream job in the Napa Valley, and a cozy cottage for her and her daughter, whose one Christmas wish is for a forever home. But those hopes are threatened when Gabe DeLuca, the scorned wife's brother, tries to drive Regan out of town-even if he can't seem to drive the luscious beauty from his thoughts. When his attempts to get her to leave backfire, he sees that Regan may hold the key to tracking down his sister's stolen start-up capital. As Christmas nears, Gabe realizes Regan might even be his Christmas wish and hold the key to his heart.
- Author BiographyMarina Adair is a lifelong fan of romance novels. Along with the St. Helena Vineyard series, she is also the author of Tucker's Crossing, part of the Sweet Plains series. She currently lives in a hundred-year-old log cabin, nestled in the majestic redwoods of the Santa Cruz Mountains, with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Marina Adair
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleA St. Helena Vineyard Novel
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMontlake Romance
- Weight340 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.53
- AU $50.00Trending at AU $70.59
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.38
- AU $61.12Trending at AU $61.79
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.23
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $16.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.