All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $21.99Trending at AU $24.43
- AU $41.24Trending at AU $41.87
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $32.57Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $45.25Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $12.51
About this product
- DescriptionKitchen Coquette is a cookbook that will make you smile. It will feed ten hungry friends, the man of your dreams, your lovely gran; even providing a bite to eat for all those inspired in-between moments. Katrina Meynink kws that sometimes food is the only answer so Kitchen Coquette provides the recipes with the context. It is important to kw why you are cooking - who it is for, why it suits the occasion and to embrace the failures just as much as the successes. This is t a breakfast, lunch, dinner cookbook - this is a book that kws what you cook to fortify the soul is vastly different to what you might cook to impress a first date. It's a cookbook with some lifeblood...one that is funny, real, approachable and challenging. A cookbook that makes you feel surges of culinary awesomeness. A go-to guide that gives you a sense of achievement, while embracing all those tear ruined, sweaty palmed and swear-word fuelled moments of life. All while providing the dish that suits.
- Author BiographyKatrina Meynink is a freelance food writer who lives and breathes all things food. She is particularly fond of butter, Persian fairy floss and bacon. She is a prolific lover of cookbooks. She eats (a lot). And then writes about it for national and international magazines. Katrina is a food nerd of the highest order. In addition to degrees in journalism and creative writing she has a Masters in Gastronomy from Le Cordon Bleu and the University of Adelaide, as well as an Advanced Diploma in Taste through the University of Reims, Paris and Hautes Etudes Du Gout. She is also in her final stages of training to be a chef. She received some helping hands at the hotplates with scholarships from the James Beard Gastronomy Foundation and The Culinary Trust, USA. When she's not writing Katrina blogs, eats and food styles through her business La Petite Miette, The Little Crumb(thelittlecrumb.com.au). Kitchen Coquette is her first cookbook.
- Author(s)Katrina Meynink
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight885 g
- Width195 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.