All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.26Trending at AU $41.87
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.89
- AU $45.28Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $12.51
- AU $33.87Trending at AU $39.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides advice on achieving and maintaining a healthier lifestyle combined with a healthy diet. It contains over 300 healthy and nutritious recipes specially chosen for their healing properties. Each recipe is beautifully illustrated with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions and photographs. It is a detailed reference guide to food allergies, diabetes, cancer prevention, arthritis and heart disease and how they can be helped by good nutrition. It features expert advice on eating for health, foods to avoid and ways to build up a healthy store cupboard. Every recipe is shown step by step and with over 1200 colour photographs throughout. This accessible book is an invaluable guide to the healing powers of food. It combines a practical reference section which examines the health-giving properties of various foods, with a collection of over 300 delicious and nutritious recipes that have been specially chosen for their healing properties. Most of us kw that the key to good health is a well-balanced diet that includes plenty of fruit and vegetables.However, many foods have additional potent healing properties that t only contribute to good health but can actually help fight disease. An expert introduction examines the many health conditions that can benefit from following a special diet, including allergies, diabetes, cancer, arthritis and heart disease. The book describes how different foods can be used to improve your health, which foods should be avoided to reduce the risk of certain health conditions, and provides practical advice on how to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Author BiographyConsultant editor Jill Scott is a trained dietician and nutritionist with almost 20 years experience in the fields of food, nutrition and health. Jill started her career in the National Health Service and gained further experience in the food industry before embarking on a career as a freelance dietician. She has worked on a wide range of nutrition-related projects and has contributed to a number of publications.
- Author(s)Jill Scott
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication31/05/2006
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 1200 colour photographs
- Weight1470 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.