All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMouth-watering recipes that encourage you to embrace the cook within! A call to arms - or more aptly, to stoves - Paul Mercurio's Kitchen Mojo has over 120 accessible, occasion-specific, sure-fire, tried-and- tested, easy, tasty recipes that are fun to cook and share. There are recipes for entertaining a crowd when the footy's on, for when you're home alone and want to treat yourself to a urishing and delicious meal, for when you want a simple dish to serve, for when you're rustling up something for the kids or for when you want to impress and become the 4-star chef at home.
- Author BiographyPaul Mercurio is familiar to movie and television audiences from his appearances in Strictly Ballroom, Dancing with the Stars and Mercurio's Menu. Author of Murdoch Books titles Mercurio's Menu and Cooking with Beer, Paul is not a trained chef but, as he says, 'just a bloke who likes to cook'. He is attracted to the creativity of the kitchen and sharing food with family and friends.
- Author(s)Paul Mercurio
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Weight980 g
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Interest AgeFrom
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.53
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.35
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.14
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.81
- AU $30.63Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $32.09Trending at AU $39.68
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.