Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.00+ AU $10.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by montysimo
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $28.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by tinas-goodies
- Est. delivery by 5 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis companion volume to COOK teaches you how to use your kitchen space and tools for maximum impact and cook fabulous food at the same time - Pamela Clark, director of The Australian Women's Weekly Test Kitchen. Like COOK, it is packed with wonderful, achievable recipes, but the chapters in this book are arranged by cooking equipment, rather than method. Chapters include the frying pan, the saucepan, the casserole dish and the pudding basin. Every chapter contains a special feature on a cooking technique or implement. From different knives and their uses to ways to prepare seafood and how to use paper and foil. This handsome volume with ribbon-marker is the perfect gift for both first time and experienced home cooks.
- Author BiographyACP Books are experts at producing beautiful, easy-to-use cookbooks that have delicious recipes and sumptuous photographs. The Australian Women's Weekly cookbooks are renowned for their reliability as each recipe is Triple Tested for success in the famous AWW Test Kitchen. They will work every time in every home kitchen. From the magazine brand which engenders huge trust and confidence amongst its 2.2 million readers*, The Australian Women's Weekly cookbooks are prepared and presented with the same high level of expertise and attention to detail. The cookbooks focus on everything from fast and healthy family meal ideas to spectacular food for entertaining. These highly desirable cookbooks make perfect gifts.
- Author(s)Australian Women's Weekly
- PublisherBauer Media Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleThe Australian Women's Weekly
- Place of PublicationSydney, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBauer Media Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight2320 g
- Width198 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.