All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA philosophical perspective on the relation between Paul Klee's art and his thought.
- Author BiographyJohn Sallis is Frederick J. Adelmann Professor of Philosophy at Boston College. He has written many books, including The Gathering of Reason: Second Edition; Platonic Legacies; and Double Truth, all published by SUNY Press.
- Author(s)John Sallis
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Contemporary Continental Philosophy
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight499 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.