All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Klingon Dictionary is the first comprehensive sourcebook for Klingon language and syntax, including fundamental rules of grammar as well as words and expressions that illustrate the complex nature of Klingon culture. It features a precise pronunciation guide, rules for proper use of affixes and suffixes, and a small phrasebook with Klingon translations for essential expressions such as Activate the transport beam , Always trust your instincts , and the ever-popular Surrender or die!
- Author BiographyMarc Okrand Marc Okrand devised the dialogue and coached the actors speaking the KlingonTM language heard in <i>Star Trek III: The Search for Spock</i>TM, <i>Star Trek V: The Final Frontier</i>TM, and <i>Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country</i>TM. The Klingon language he developed has also been used in a number of episodes of <i>Star Trek: The Next Generation</i>® and <i>Star Trek: Deep Space Nine</i>®. In addition, he created the Vulcan dialogue for <i>Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan</i>TM and <i>Star Trek III</i>.
- Author(s)Marc Okrand
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/03/1992
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleStar Trek (trade/hardcover)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStar Trek
- Out-of-print date15/07/2006
- Weight174 g
- Width134 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.