Knack Baby's First Year: A Complete Illustrated Guide for Your Child's First Twelve Months by Vincent Iannelli, Robin McClure (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.10+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a completely fresh, visually unmatched, authoritative and all-encompassing perspective on that decisive first year of an infant's life. Organized according to a baby's age-allowing readers to find information quickly when they need it-Knack Baby's First Year covers both the practical how-tos and provides hundreds of ways to promote a baby's growth and development, while also leaving readers with a fuller understanding of the larger issues surrounding a newborn's first twelve months. * 375 full-color photos* 25 illustrations* Coauthored by a parenting expert and an MD* Organized by age and stage* Special pages for dads
- Author BiographyRobin McClure has written five books and have served as the About.com Guide to Child Care (www.childcare.about.com) since 2004. Her childcare website focuses mostly on behaviors, care needs and tips for raising toddlers and preschoolers. She holds a bachelor's degree in journalism from the University of North Texas and a master's degree in liberal arts from Texas Christian University. Robin has three school-aged children.Dr. Vince Iannelli currently has a private pediatrics practice in a suburb of Dallas and he is an associate professor of Pediatrics at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas. He is also the webmaster and creator of keepkidshealthy.com, a web site for medical and parenting advice. In addition to being a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics, he is also a member of the Texas Medical Association and Dallas County Medical Society. Dr. Iannelli is also the technical editor/medical expert for several parenting books on overweight children, childhood illnesses, autism, getting babies to sleep, and cooking for babies and toddlers. Dr. Iannelli has also been featured as an expert in several national magazines, including Baby Talk, Redbook, Home Life, ePregnancy, and My Family Doctor, and has discussed parenting and health topics on the Good Morning Texas TV show.
- Author(s)Robin McClure,Vincent Iannelli
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/08/2009
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleKnack: Make it Easy
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight48 g
- Width203 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographs bySusana Bates
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.