Knack Weight Training for Women: Step-By-Step Exercises for Weight Loss, Body Shaping, and Good Health by Leah Garcia (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.97+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionWeight training is today recognized as a key part of a well-rounded health and fitness program t only for men but also for women, and this book provides a clear and easy-to-follow visual understanding of all the essential principles. Covering both home programs and gym routines, it combines photos of exercises with anatomical illustrations depicting where muscles are, how they work, and why strengthening them will yield results-whether that means more shapely arms and legs, or an overall slimmer profile.
- Author BiographyLeah Garcia is the founder, president and creative director of Naturally Caffeinated(R), Inc. (www.naturallycaffeinated.com), a Boulder, Colorado, firm that produces health and wellness lifestyle programming for corporations and video-on-demand entertainment technology suppliers. She is the creator and executive producer of Leah Garcia Fitness(R), Custom In-Room Workouts, which debuted in April, 2004, throughout national hotel-room, on-demand TV systems. The routines were specifically designed to meet the needs of global business and leisure travelers who are committed to maintaining a healthy lifestyle on the go. Leah received an International Sports Science Association personal trainer certification in 1998 which she put into practice as a professional fitness trainer for a decade, after a career as an elite, professional mountain bike racer. She competed in the USA and Europe for seven years, qualifying for the World Championships three years consecutively. Leah holds the 1996 North American Championship Title. She remains the only American woman to compete and podium at the Mountain Bike Tour de France. Leah remained internationally ranked throughout her career. During her time racing in Spain, Leah wrote articles for Spanish mountain bike magazines. Jennifer L. Brindisi, B.S., M.A. , technical reviewer, is a Health Fitness Instructor and Exercise Test Technologist certified by the American College of Sports Medicine. She works as exercise physiologist at the University of Connecticut Health Center.
- Author(s)Leah Garcia
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/08/2009
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleKnack: Make it Easy
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight48 g
- Width216 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographs byMark Doolittle
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.