All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Janich has trained SF vets, police and street fighters in the techniques of knife fighting for years. Now this highly successful, comprehensive instruction is available to the average soldier, martial artist or defense-minded citizen who is interested in developing the practical skills required for today's combative streets.
- Author BiographyMichael D. Janich is one of the foremost modern authorities on handgun point shooting and one of the few contemporary instructors to have personally trained with the late close-combat legend Col. Rex Applegate. In addition to making his own martial arts equipment, noted martial arts author and instructor Michael Janich has designed and engineered everything from blowguns to knives, including the highly acclaimed Masters of Defense Tempest folding knife.
- Author(s)Michael D. Janich
- PublisherPaladin Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/11/1993
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaladin Press,U.S.
- Content Notephotos
- Weight340 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine7 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.