All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChopping, slicing, dicing, carving, filleting, and boning - knife skills are fundamental to good cooking, and Knife Skills demonstrates every technique with clear step-by-step colour photographs. Now in paperback and with a new cover look and written by Michelin-starred chefs, Marcus Wareing, Shaun Hill and Charlie Trotter, and Lyn Hall from the rewned La Petite Cuisine School of Cooking, discover how to cut to perfection from carving a roast and filleting fish to preparing fruit and vegetables. Plus, kw your knives; find out which equipment to use for particular tasks and how to keep your utensils in peak condition. Choose your tools, sharpen your talents and master techniques to give you the culinary edge with Knife Skills.
- Author BiographyMarcus Wareing won the Great British Menu, Best Dessert. He launched Marcus Wareing at The Berkeley in 2008 and recently, The Gilbert Scott, at the Renaissance Hotel in St. Pancras. Charlie Trotter opened Charlie Trotter's in Chicago in 1987. He also hosts the TV series The Kitchen Sessions. Shaun Hill's dedication to perfection and knowledge of gastronomy won his restaurant, The Merchant House in Ludlow, a Michelin star. Lyn Hall created a name for herself as chef of Blake's Hotel in London before setting up La Petite Cuisine School of Cooking.
- Author(s)Charlie Trotter,Lyn Hall,Marcus Wareing,Shaun Hill
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight438 g
- Width147 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAnnelise Evans
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.