All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a lavishly illustrated exploration of the culture & craftsmanship of arms and armour during the Renaissance and Baroque periods - as represented in art. This lavishly illustrated volume presents an informative and entertaining exploration of the culture, symbolism, and craftsmanship of the arms and armour of the Renaissance and Baroque eras - as revealed through the art of the period. Knights in Shining Armor also takes a fascinating look at the world of the Manly Woman and the women-at-arms of the time as represented in art. Featuring 100 full-colour and black and white illustrations, this will become a treasured volume for anyone interested in the fascinating world of ornamental arms and armour.
- Author BiographyIda Sinkevic is Associate professor of Art at Lafayette College, Pennsylvania. She has written a number of articles and books on numerous artistic subjects.
- Author(s)Ida Sinkevic
- PublisherBunker Hill Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationPiermont
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBunker Hill Publishing Inc
- Out-of-print date16/08/2013
- Content Note75 full-colour, plus 25 b&w illustrations
- Weight853 g
- Width292 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.