Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Knights of Columbus's Supreme Council Listing of New State Deputies, there is still NO African American State Deputies for 2012 (still a closed door for African Americans).. This is the makeup of what the State Deputies in the Knights of Columbus in 2012 has looked like, They are mostly white men with the blacks in the organization stopped by the invisible ceiling of advancement in the organization. Proof of this can be found in their Columbian Magazine. This magazine is mailed out to over 2,000,000 knights a month. THIS THE PICTURE OF RANKING BY POSITION OF SUPREME COUNCIL OFFICERS AND BOARD MEMBERS, ONCE A YEAR FIFTY TWO STATE DEPUTY TO ANNUAL MEETING OF TRAINING FOR THEN AT .S UPREME COUNCIL HEADQUARTER. NEW HAVEN CT. EACH STATE ELECTED A STATE DEPUTY TO RUN THE ITS STATE.
- Author(s)John Moses
- Date of Publication17/12/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight102 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.