All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionCreate your very own teddy bears' picnic with 15 fun and varied teddy bears to knit, each wearing knitted clothing and accessories. A pretty princess polar bear, a cool panda in surfer shorts, a grizzly in a granddad waistcoat are just some of the themes you'll find. Of course, you don't have to make the outfit your chosen bear is wearing - you can mix and match as you like, or even create an entire wardrobe of clothes for your bear! Using colourful yarns as well as the more traditional browns and neutrals, there are sure to be plenty of favourites to choose from. With easy-to-follow knitting patterns, plus fully comprehensive Tools, Materials and Techniques sections, these cuddly teddies will be a delight for the knitter to make and are sure to become treasured keepsakes.
- Author BiographyVal Pierce's passion for knitting began at an early age when her father taught her the craft of knitting when she five years old. From that day forth, Val has been hooked. Val developed her skills over the years and her designs now feature in a selection of national magazines in the UK as well as numerous books. Her inspiration comes from the environment around her, using different colours and textures within her knitted and crocheted patterns.
- Author(s)Val Pierce
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes 180 photographs, includes 3 illustrations, includes 4 charts
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.