All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdd a splash of colour to your wardrobe with these brilliantly bright projects for hats, scarves, booties, accessories and more. Treat yourself to 12 cheery projects to keep the chill away. Knit flattering hats and scarves, cozy booties and blankets, comfy mittens and socks, a festive holiday stocking, and even a pretty purse. Learn to stitch a rolled edge, create stripes, and more.
- Author BiographyKristin Spurkland is a popular quilting author, freelance designer, and knitting teacher.
- Author(s)Kristin Spurkland
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight159 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.